Friday, February 11, 2011

Private Art Lessons in Houston

I would love to encourage your creativity!
I am a very positive and encouraging teacher and believe wholeheartedly that the best way to truly succeed is to follow your bliss! 

I offer private art instruction for all ages (I love working with kids!).
I teach painting and drawing skills.
I teach performance art with a focus on self discovery and expression.
I can assist with creating strong portfolios for school applications (such as HSPVA).
I can help with creative blocks.
I can help you set goals, follow your artistic bliss and GROW GROW GROW!

Let me know your goals and I will let you know if/how I can help you.
juliaintherye@gmail.com
832-317-5185

My current fee is $40 an hour.
I come to you!
(small extra travel fee could apply if you live outside the loop.)
If you need to come to me instead, special arrangements can be made!